DYNAMIC's HAND THERAPY CENTERS are staffed with Occupational and Certified Hand Therapists dedicated to the art and science of the rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremities.
CLICK HERE FOR THE DYNAMIC HAND CENTER NEAREST TO YOU.
Our therapists are trained and educated with the latest rehabilitation techniques to care for our patients. We are dedicated to provide complete care and client focus therapy with our hands-on approach toward total recovery from a hand/upper extremity injury. This personal touch assures our patients and their surgeons that we will work together for total recovery.
Each patient receives a customized program based on their needs and their physician's requests. Each patient receives an evaluation and progress reports for all follow-up visits with their physician.
DYNAMIC's Hand Therapy services include a wide range of treatment options for our patient with their goals in focus. Services are available for cases ranging from...
- Pre/post operative hand conditions
- Traumatic hand injuries
- Acute/chronic repetitive strain injuries
- Pediatric hand care
- Care for elderly hand concerns with increasing independence in A.D.L's
Our Hand Therapy Centers' services are provided through:
- Static and dynamic splinting
- Wound care and scar management
- Sensory evaluation
- Joint mobilization
- Postural education
- Ergonomics for the home, office and work site
- Nerve mobilization with desensitization techniques
- ROM assessment
- Fine motor skills training
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Therapeutic exercise programs customized towards patient's needs
- Modalities to decrease pain and edema and increase muscle function
- Lymphedema Program
[ BACK TO SERVICES ]